Wednesday, October 13, 2010


I feel like typing!:P okay, hello world:)

I've been working and studying for the past few months. I love doing it. earning extra cash. heehe. hmm. this month will be a hectic month! well.... after tomorrow I mean. I have lots of assignments, presentations ..not to mention, exam month! I hope everything will go smooth, 'Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu Assir Ya Karim' .. College..Classmates..Tutors.. are all good. Alhamdulilah... I have been mengusuting ever since I entered the college. Now.. all good sudah..


okay, different story! I went out with Moony tadi.. heehe we watched Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak2. hmm was funny lah. but nada si Johan ah! apa! inda siuk! rate: 7.5/10....

MOOONY its your birthday tomorrow:) happy birthday darling.. with love. xxo



i love my girls:) happy birthday moony, with lots of love &huggs. (moony-purple) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment