Thursday, October 7, 2010

feelings.

...............at night when the stars light on my room, I sit by myself......talking to the moon, tryna get to you..in hopes you're on the other side talking to me too... :( Oh Im a fool, who sits alone talking to the moon...

I know you're somewhere out there.......

______________________________________________________________________________

...........so why do I disappear when you come near, it makes me feel so small, why do I blow my lines most every time...like I got no chance at all.....

cus I'm no superman, I hope you like me as I am

__________________________________________________________________________________________

...........I need that will release me, keep me honest, keep me happy. I need peace with understanding.. tryin to find soft landing..I need to know when I can change this.. or give it up and just embrace it.. I need to find a way of letting it go when everything falls apart

No comments:

Post a Comment