Sunday, October 31, 2010

....and nobody knows....

soooooooooooooo. last night was Super with capital S "homaigad"

alai " banar kahh tuu?? is it for real?? banarr kahh?? OMG OMG OMG"
dyll " banar tu ehh!! OMG OMG OMG. PUSING PUSING!! LAJUUU!! "

and so I Uturn!! omgg. Leen lose control! really ....an unexpected night! 2am!

................yadayadayada, I texted Bibut and he came as fast...No! superduper FAST!

& so....................we stayed up late and fall asleep at sg hanching! what a night! crash + sleepin over at sg hanching? lawl. but...yeah.

okay, I know its like my story like terus terus....cus someone doesn't want to tell me what happened:p

lawl! oh and I buat bread pudding today:D heehe. okie, bye.
slept at 430am and woke up at 8am. well.................I'm thinkin to skip school again trow and go to UBD library instead ..want to buat my assignment:) I HOPE TMRW SIAP! amin amin amin ya rabbal alamin!


No comments:

Post a Comment