Tuesday, March 17, 2009

youre the soundtrack of my summer :)

tommorow will be my last day of school for this month. lol. lusa im not going to school. cus in post diary "crosscountry" so maybe durang dari meragang ke labuan!! haha nda paham :p ahh malas. but some of my fren said that enda jadi. tapi. hey, stick to the post diary plan right? LOL. KES MALAS kesekulah. but yeah. yeay. esuk last. then after that, hulidehh. =)



take a chance on me. withlove. i dont understand either. so dont ask. :)
so you see. the world doesnt matter to me.



ella, yes. we're going to eat MEE BASAH SOON. :)
dylla, why jealous? siuknya sekajap saja ne. wait till next month. no one will talk about the school. lol
liyana, bukan marah. sasak saja. hmm. dangerous mention nama 'durang' di sini ane. :p
dynz, datang taa. :) tadi zimo sudah datang. inda ku tau behapa ya.
izun, shes not impress with the school? JEALOUS MUCH. lol.
Alaina 2007 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment