Saturday, March 7, 2009

my girls. my love.

ohh hello dear belove- readers! =D asalamualaikum!
i just got back from Laguna Dua- the new restaurant @ Airport Mall.
trust me, if you go there- i recomend you the BUTTERMILK PRAWN. good prawn mahn! big and fresh and puas hati. so yeah =) Ka Naz was there with her boyfriend. HEHE.

anyway, i was kindda kanyang tadi when i arrived at Laguna Dua cus .. before that i was at Nyonya Restaurant!!! =D CELEBRATING ELLA'S suprise birthday!! i love you ella. thanks to Mirul & Izun with the plan. and thanks to mirul for the treat ;) you rock!
Amal, Anne, Dana, Izun, Ella, Mirul.. and me. complete! :)
tonight makes me realised how much i missed the old times.
how much i missed the bestprengss.
our second great dinner. :) i like tonight. i love you girls and yes boypreng si bestpreng as well ;) HEHE.

i love my girls. everyone with different personalities.! xoxo.

need to get fix with the air-conditioner.! funny that, it is sejuk jua pakai fan. heh heh heh.
need to buy top-up! haiyayayahh.
need to get present for mom! esok her birthday. :)
need to get him a.s.a.p. LOL.

btw; im not in love. haha. thats big hunnaay. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment