Monday, April 19, 2010

i got lot of things in mind. as in alot!
i got interview from tech, alhamdulilah. im so nervous. part of my brain said, yay you got the interview, the other part said, what if you screw your interview?
damn i hate my mind.
i, for being a taurean, man. really. we think alot! crazy youknow.
i have a lot of thing in mind, oh dear god, help me to clear some.
i was thinking to get a job, for side income.. im going to apply it soon :) insyAllah.

leens birthday is coming, cant wait.
my birthday is coming too. canttt waitt. (want wish list? :p )
my aunty wanted me to lose more kgs, and yes,im going to! she said if i lose kgs, shes going to give me $50. *accepted challange :) i know i can do this. (till raya)
i have to lose few kgs before July. - (with tillah , loser will treat watch movie)

ahhhhgodd.. theres more in mind. some i couldn't share. i wish i could type it, but its better left with unspoken.

tawakaltuallaulah.
rabbi yassir wala tu asir ya karim.

je t'aime, another in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment